We welcome any and all members. Skiers are encouraged to purchase a membership as it allows us to cover our costs for keeping great trails! In addition, you can participate in our social events such as moonlight ski, and fun day, take adult ski lessons (see tab across top), and participate in other activities our ski community hosts. All are welcome.
Day skiers are welcome too, but please donate $5 per visit, cash box by the trail map
online registration is here: Go to zone4 - PAXC 2017-18
**5$ Discount for registering before December 10th, and a chance to win 1 of two $50 gift cards for GearHeads. (Thanks GH!)**
- Adult membership (19yrs+) = $62 (plus $18 to Cross Country Canada and Cross Country Ontario)
- Youth membership (6-18yrs) = $22 (plus $18 to CCC and CCO)
- Kids membership (5yrs & under) = free!
- JackRabbit Ski School (3-12yrs) (includes membership) = $37 (plus $18 to CCC and CCO)
- Racing team members: in addition to your club membership, you are also asked to sign up for the racing team at: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=16739&lan=1&cartlevel=1
Note: ski school runs Saturdays @ 1pm , from the first weekend there is enough snow (stay tuned for blog/email announcements) to the first weekend of March (and excludes Christmas, New year's and Family Day weekends). Parents (at least one) are required to be PAXC members, and are asked to volunteer to help with two sessions (ability to ski is not imperative) - volunteer sign-up will be available on the first day of ski school. See http://www.paxc.blogspot.ca/p/kids-ski-school.html for details.
As you may have heard, PAXC got a $15K grant from MEC towards building a secure garage for our grooming equipment. This grant is very helpful but unfortunately falls short of the total project cost. If you'd like to donate to help support this project, please use the box below to add this to your registration payment.
Thanks, and Happy Trails!